We fully understand the importance of complying with copyright rules and laws at EduFrogs.
Our website offers free user-generated content aimed to help students improve their academic performance. Since we have no power over the creation of the content, we agree that our platform requires a strict set of copyright management rules to protect the intellectual property rights owners.
The Copyright Principles listed below apply to EduFrogs:
- The materials that breach any copyright rules are immediately removed from our website.
- Those who break general copyright laws, including those outlined in our Terms & Conditions, are banned.
- On our website, we accept original and ethically obtained material only.
- After publishing fair-use copyrighted content on our website, we make sure that the privacy of the copyright holders’ is protected to the greatest extent possible.
- We warn those who upload materials to our website about the possible consequences of copyright infringement. This information is provided to our users through a notification system so that they are aware of all applicable fines and potential implications of copyright infringement.
- Respecting intellectual property owners’ rights, we respond to copyright claims as quickly as possible. You can either file a claim via our DMCA Request page or contact us at [email protected].
If you are a copyright holder, you are welcome to visit our Terms & Conditions page and see that EduFrogs has the best intentions and guarantees fair use policies to all of the users.
You are welcome to contact us if you are a copyright holder and have evidence that your rights have been violated. Please refrain from aiming your arguments at EduFrogs only. The service bears no direct responsibility for the content, apart from offering a forum for content creation and delivery.
EduFrogs is committed to maintaining system integrity to help students achieve academic success. Copyright holders must clearly accept our values for the system to work properly.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. if you have any other questions about copyright.