Table of Contents
️✨ Catchy Books Titles and Essay Ideas
- New moon book reportBecause of this both Edward and Jacob are mortal enemies and Bella is trapped in between her star-crossed supernatural love for Edward and her genuine friendship with Jacob. The book reveals that both Edward and Bella cannot live without each other.
- Book review on a child called it and the lost boy by dave pelzerName: Course: Lecturer: Date: Book Review on A Child called It and The Lost Boy by Dave Pelzer The story of The Lost Boy is an autobiography of Dave Pelzer. Pelzer states that the publication A Child called "It" is similar to the story of The Lost Boy.
- Example of book review on the revolutionary war by anne toddTodd gives a thoughtful insight into the circumstances leading to war, the battle locations, weapons used during the war, and the crucial authorities leading the war in her book. One thing which the author succeeds at is putting together a masterpiece which gives a background of the Revolutionary War, and >>>
- Our mutual friend book review sampleThe main character in the book is John Harmon the son of a tycoon who is to marry a certain lady named Bella Wilfer in order to get his inheritance from the father. He gets married to the same woman Bella but not because of his father's riches and conditions, >>>
- Example of art & architecture book reviewDavid was very tied to the family of the owner of his apartment Mr. The grandmother offers David to pursue a career of a lawyer, and he agrees.
- Truman capote - in cold blood - book critique book reviewTruman learnt of the murder before the capturing of the killers and so he decided to travel in time to write about the crime. This paper tries to analyze and come up with a full comprehension of the book like the journalistic and novelistic techniques that the author applies, investigative >>>
- Armageddon, by max hastings book review examplesHasting gives a vivid picture of those dark times, brutality of the battle, exhaustion of the soldiers and how the citizens continued to suffer. The fall of the Soviet Union enabled those people in the west to have access to the documentary evidence of the horrible and terrible war at >>>
- Free book review about what role did the american dream play in the boom and settlement of the highBook Review: "The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl" by Timothy EganThis examination takes a historical interest of the effects of the boom and settlement in the high plains of America. What role did the "American Dream" play in the boom >>>
- Discuss the ways in which stevenson explores the idea of 'good' and 'evil' in the strange case of dr. jekyll and mr. hyde. why, in your opinion, did the book become so popular in victorian england?Discuss the ways in which Stevenson explores the idea of 'good' and 'evil' in The Strange Case of Dr. Another setting that Stevenson uses to illustrate the idea of 'good' and 'evil' is the vivid account of Dr.
- A study of the theme and plot in jacques derrida's book discourse of the human sciencesFor the paradox is that the metaphysical reduction of the sign needed the opposition it was reducing. And what we are saying here about the sign can be extended to all the concepts and all the sentences of metaphysics, in particular to the discourse on structure.
- Edward bellamy book review samplesBellamy writes, "The producers of the nineteenth century were not, like ours, working togetherfor the maintenance of the community, but each solely for his own maintenance at the expense of the community". The author writes that, at the peak of the industrial revolution in America, the gap between the upper >>>
- Opinion book reviewThe author says that these organizations claim to be the torchbearers of the economic stability in the world, but, in truth, they work for their own benefit. The author points out the "inherent contradiction of capitalism that pressurizes the governments to choose between the policies that create equality and the >>>
- Book report on diaspora for development in africaAside from setting the definition of the African diaspora, Crush's chapter also discusses reasons for the revised definition of the African diaspora, discusses South Africa and how it is a both a major African migrant country of origin and destination, compares the African diaspora in South Africa to the South >>>
- Toni morrison's novel, beloved: the book's psychoanalytic and deconstructionismThe daughter, Beloved, returns first as a spirit and then as a young woman to haunt and exact revenge on the inhabitants of the house. Another thread completely conflicting to this is the mutual fear of Denver and Beloved towards her mother.
- Book review on rites of spring: a great war and the birth of the modern ageIntroductionIn the book Rites of Passage: The Great War and the Birth of the Modern Age. This is what led the Germans to engage in war with the British and FranceEkstein also takes as through some of the impact of war in the society during and after the war.
- Book review imperial germanyThe used edition is the revised and expanded edition published in 2005 and summarizes the events in the 'Kaiserreich'. In addition, the author did tremendous research on the German Empire, founded by Otto von Bismarck in 1871 and lasting until the end of World War I, to clarify the broader >>>
- The roman army: a social and institutional history book reviewBy the same token, the organization and the composition of the army changed from mostly Romans and Italians under the republic to every nationality in the Empire, and it probably consisted of a Celtic-Germanic majority by the time the empire collapsed in the West. Under the empire, only a minority >>>
- Book report – warWar is the account of reporter Sebastian Junger's time spent with the men of 2nd Platoon, Battle Company, 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment, 173rd Airborne Brigade in the Korengal Valley, Afghanistan. Junger focuses on the psychological effects of war on the men who fight it."The core psychological experiences of war >>>
- The gentlemen and the roughs book review essay sampleThe Gentlemen and the Roughs: Violence, Honor, and Manhood in the Union Army by Lorien Foote In the year 1861, the Civil War erupted throughout the United States. The idea to write about honor and manhood during the Civil War Foote said, "came from the unforgettable summers in the National >>>
- The bodhisattvas way of life meaningful to behold book review exampleHowever to the contrary he delivered a discourse that came to be written as The Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life which till today is still considered to be the best set of instructions for becoming a bodhisattva. Explanation of the TextThe Explanation of the Text is divided into >>>
- Main themes fire in the city: savonarola and the struggle for the soul of renaissance florence bookIn the book, Fire in the City: Savonarola and the Struggle for the Soul of Renaissance Florence, Lauro Martines follows the career of the vastly popular friar, Savonarola, whose ideas quickly caught fire in Renaissance Florence. This new climate of art and culture is the Florence in which Savonarola began >>>
- "the weight of the things carried” book: "the things they carried” author: tim o’brien essay sampleThe author, O'Brien, explores the physical and emotional burdens that the soldiers of the Vietnam War "hump" or carry with them. The image of carrying is conveyed through the weight of the physical items the soldiers "humped", and through the metaphysical burdens of: escaping reality, fear, grief, love, and the >>>
- Vietnam war book review exampleHowever, the most important lesson I can learn from it is that the failure of the United States of America in this war should be blamed on the media. The role of the mediais so fundamental in the success of any war.
- Example of research paper on the republic books i and iiSocrates came up with two very important premises on which The Republic is built, the first is that a man can never do harm to anyone if he is a good man and secondly he invented the technique of agreement and compromise when more often than not, confrontation was the >>>
- Good example of book review on love is blind by lynsay sandThe Lynsay Sand's Love is blind is a unique story than other love stories as it shows that love does not happen all the time among the beautiful couples or among the strong and perfect people it can be among two normal and even ugly people can have love emotions. >>>
- How democratic is the american constitution book review exampleIn his nook, Dahl delves deeper into the complexities of the process and the ideals of the framing of American democracy. The Electoral College, the process of electing Senators, and the role of the courts are some of the examples he uses to make this point.
- Free book review on policing considerationThe demand and supply of illicit drugs has increased to such levels, which have warranted the federal to have several approaches characterized of a myriad of avenues to the same. Personal reaction is that all the approaches used to curb the consumption and distribution of illicit drugs is effective.
- Example of atrial fibrillation book reviewHowever, in this approach, a catheter is inserted to the patient's leg and guided all the way up to the heart. According to the manufacturers, it is first of a kind of catheter in the United States.
- Bringing home adam book critiqueThroughout the book, the author explains the trials and tribulations that Detective Matthews faced in trying to help the Hollywood Police Department solve the case. Campbell was in relation to the Walsh Family, the lead detective in the case, Detective Jack Hoffman, automatically determined that Mr.
- Living, loving, learning book report essay sampleDeath is inevitable and it happens unexpectedly, so we should not think that we have forever to do everything that we want to do. It reminded me that we need not to live in the past or the future, because the present is what really matters.
- The second sex - simone de beauvoir book review examplesThe purpose of this paper is to analyze the nature of The Second Sex, the remarkable study of women, which in many ways is the foremost text for feminists all around the world, not just France. De Beauvoir succinctly expresses the opposite sides of her thinking in The Second Sex >>>
- Plato book v is plato a feministPlato would not be considered the ideal feminist; his decisions in giving the women of the good city equality were not made in the best interest of the women. Plato feminist decisions were made as a result of what he thought would be in best interest of the good city.
- Books vs moviesIn the fact that movies and books paint the same picture, one can conclude that they are going to have the same picture but how it is painted will vary. In a sense the picture is given to you, where in a book you have details given to you and >>>
- Pinder reading book review examplesThe motif of suffering Christ in paintings engages issues of African American cultural identity that ranges from the depiction of crucifix in black genre to conflation of crucified Christ and the lynched black man. The white shadow tends to place Emily and the crucifix on one side and the rest >>>
- Book review on super born: seduction of beingIn this, the seduction of the being the author uses his native candid words to describe the characters.' As some soft john Williams plays, the camera zooms in on O'Malley's bar in Pennsylvania and captures the face of a blonde seductive beauty with piercing eyes that can miraculously change from >>>
- Finding amelia book review examplesThis story has a large number of warts and all in it but it is also extremely interesting in the sense that it portrays the author's purpose in getting to the bottom of things accordingly. In a sense the author's purpose appears to be to get to the bottom of >>>
- The pegues theory: summary and reflection of confronting without offending book review sampleI cannot say that I have really followed any advice like this in my own life, and that it has often been hard for me to communicate my true feelings or to confront those who have offended me in the ways Pegues suggests. It was only indirectly that I learned >>>
- Stefan zeromski: the coming spring /report book review exampleHe liked it there because in Warsaw there were a lot of intellectuals and people that were trying to make something of themselves and Baryka wanted to be a part of the surrounding". With that said to Baryka Warsaw was seen like the promise land because it was a place >>>
- Things that must not be forgotten book review examplesSchoppa's historical analysis on the nationhood and civil war in china is no different from that of Kwan David as narrated. Kwan wrote the book 'A childhood in wartime china' to be a reminder of the happenings that he saw with his own naked eyes and for things that he >>>
- Convergence of bank regulations book review sampleUnderdevelopment of the banking sector in most of the South Mediterranean countries is due suppression of the private sector by the public sector. The presence of the state in the banking sector has also crippled the quality of credit.
👍 Books Ideas That are Worth Checking OutYou can get a professionally-written
100% plagiarism-free academic work
for as little as $12/page!
️🙋♂️ Topic Ideas for Books Essays and Research PapersOur specialists can produce an A+ work on any topic and any deadline
- Free book review on the masque of the red deathThe events of the narrative take place in the unnamed kingdom where the fatal epidemic called "the Red Death" spreads and kills most of its population. Templeton notes a striking resemblance of Oldeb and Bedloe, and in proof of his words shows Augustus the picture of Mr.
- Book review on matthewThe book of Matthew is under of genre of Gospels and it majorly contains the narration histories, genealogy, sermons and the prophetic oracles. The major characters involved in the text are The Messiah, his parents Mary and Joseph, the twelve disciples, John the Baptist and leaders such as Pilate and >>>
- Example of religious studies : the muslim next door: the qur'an, the media book reviewSumbul Ali-Karamali's book, "The Muslim Next Door: The Qur'an, the Media, and That Veil Thing," is a response in itself to the question that she asks her readers in beginning of description on the back of the book. Sumbul Ali-Karamali's exceptional book is engaging because of the fact that she >>>
- Book review.. law and societyThis period marks a relevant and vital time in the history of the Caribbean and the importance of these Windward Islands to French and British economy. At a time when slavery and plantation ownership was very important to the economic success of the planter class, the nature of the slave >>>
- Sample book review on the book up from slavery by booker t. washingtonThe purpose of the book is to illustrate the problems that faced the African Americans by chronicling the problems of one. The main argument in the book is that through hard work and education, the black community and the human race at large can rise from insignificance to success.
- America and the atlantic world by thomas benjamin book review samplesDuring the 15th century, the Portuguese established contacts with the inhabitants of the North Western part of the country mostly the Mbundu and the Imbangala who actively engaged in slave trade. The black legend refers to an anti- Spanish propaganda which was commenced by the Italian and Protestant writers in >>>
- Free american slavery by peter kolchi book review sampleIn the United States of America, there was a period when the issue of slavery in totality wasthe order of the day and nothing seemed to be wrong with it. The literatures were aimed at exhibiting and painting the acts of slavery and all the things that pertain to it >>>
- Example of book review on the slave community plantation life in the antebellum southThe book is about African American's slavery and the author has presented the excellent and analytical account of the problem. The book is a credible because of the facts and evidences used in the book.
- William hoffmann book "contract killer”Cash or valuables is not the only way a contract killer can be paid, many of them are paid in power or position, of course with title often comes financial gain, but for these individuals it's about loyalty to the family or organization they represent, not necessarily the individual. This >>>
- Example of book review on adult children of alcoholicsThe book Adult Children of Alcoholics by Janet Woititz is one piece of writing that comprehensively touches the issue of many homes in the past decades. In giving a list of traits, she purposely leads the readers [adult children of alcoholics] to have an understanding of why they react the >>>
- Slave country book review essaySlave Country, is a book on early America and it tells the story of the rapid growth of slavery in the newly formed states. He tells the story of the relationships held among the European, African, and indigenous peoples who inhabited the Deep South during the Jeffersonian era, and who >>>
- Renaissance architecture book review exampleThe loin sculptures were put at the base of the front pillars while the sculpture of the multitude was above the two pillars. The paintings and sculptures also expressed a lot about the clothing of the community or culture in which it originated.
- Annotated book log: the hunger games essay sampleThe 74th Annual Hunger Games has approached and a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 to participate in the Capitol's Game in remembering the great war when all the districts defied them. As they board the train to the Capitol, Katniss and Peeta meet and learn >>>
- Free book review about short storyIn this story, it has shown that Andy became a bad influence to Aja because he taught her to steal and exposed her to drug abuse. Aja's love for Andy goes beyond the physical and momentary feeling because she stood behind him even during the lowest moments in his life >>>
- Essay on book report towards a poor theatre by jerzy grotowskiIn Towards a Poor Theatre, we find a series of essays from Grotowski and various other authors, delineating the concept and practices of "poor theatre," a type of contemporary experimental theatre that Grotowski developed as part of the Theatre Laboratory in Poland. As a consequence of these findings, Grotowski happened >>>
- Sexuality in europe: a twentieth-century history () book review example[Subject/Course][Submission Date]Sexuality in Europe: A Twentieth-Century History by Dagmar Herzog is a captivating and open original description of the turbulent history of sexuality in the European continent. Thus, Herzog has put everything in the book that is bold and helpful to understand a century of sexual conduct and viewpoint.
- The japanese warrior---samurai's book reviewYet, in some measure Bushido is a unique phenomenon in the world."They came to Japan: an anthology of European reports on Japan" reveals the origins of the Japanese mentality in the context of the philosophy of the code of honor "Bushido", the base of which it is the philosophy of >>>
- Reading books is better than watching tvReading books is better than watching TV The appearance of book is thousands of years earlier than the invention of TV. Books are a form of the beauty of words.
- Pretty little liars book reviewThis is way better than the TV show" because of the little details added and the mesmerizing words I was baffled and fascinated on how the book would end. The author states, "Not only was she talking to a cute, smart guy about Europe but, this might be the only >>>
- Orange is the new black, my year in a women's prison, a book by piper kerman: women in prisonThis is a great article as the author shows us how Piper's writing could be related to the works of anti-apartheid activists and how Piper discovered another part of her when she was in prison. In the article "The Abuse of Solitary Confinement" published in The New York Times the >>>
- The problems of modern society such as totalitarianism and mindless hate in orwell’s booksThe book "1984" written by George Orwell is a warning for the future generations about the dangers of an overbearing government and a blood-thirsty society. Perhaps it's still circulating in American schools because the adults are largely conservative and are against a more powerful government, using this book to try >>>
- How mirror and window books can teach children equalityHere are a few the act like windows and mirrors to me: The Little Engine That Could, The Giving Tree, The Snowy Day, Through My Window, The Hello Goodbye Window, and The Watcher: Jane Goodall's Day with Chimps. Mirrors are books that give you a sense of belonging in the >>>
- How convincingly the book creates a sense of social environment in which subject grew up?The honor of the Catholic Church is overwhelming and creates a sense of how holy the society is. The fact people followed the rules and were faithful to the Church gives us a sense of how religious the environment was.
- Free book review on history questionsAnother reason that led to the decline of the empire was the failure of the Gracchan Revolution. The rise of generals also contributed to the decline of the empire.
- American history to 1865. on the book scraping by by seth rockman book review sampleThe theme describes the idea of attempting to scrape the working class and replacing them with the Whites. The "Hard work of being poor" chapter describes the life of American laborers currently and in the past.
- Cold truths about class, race, & health book review sampleThe lower class of the United States who do not have the necessarily resources to lobby in the health industry are left to agonize in the health policy system that is instigated by the upper class and the wealthy in society. The inability of the poor in the United States >>>
- Whitney book reportWhitney upholds this thesis when he writes, " Godliness is the goal of the Disciplines, and when we remember this, the Disciplines become a delight instead of drudgery" Whitney goes on to opine in the chapter that the overarching purpose of practicing disciplines is seeking godliness. Whitney also points to >>>
- Example of critical thinking on biblical: book of jobJob's life is a testament to shame the devil and confirmation that God rewards faithfulness. I think the book of Job is recorded to show that faithfulness to God in the good times and in the bad times will eventually bring victory.
- The cheese and the worms: the cosmos of a 16th century miller book review exampleMenocchio was a sort of a deviant, and he had little respect for the norms established by the Church. Still though, the heresy that had the Church fuming the most was Menocchio's comparison of God, the world, and the angels, to cheese and worms.
- Example of essay on the book of revelation: apocalyptic mysteries or signs of the end times?The prediction of future cataclysmic events on Planet Earth reflects the purpose of the Book of Revelation, as understood by the secular layperson's mind. Obviously, the opening stanza of the text declares that this "revelation" is from and of the person Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
- Book review on pennys from heavenI turn away from the door and make my way to the back of the house to thekitchen which overlooks the back yard. I hear Stephan coming down the stairs; he is dressed in pajama pants and his like a shadow."She was scratching at the wall in the bedroom where >>>
- Bathing in public in the roman world book review samplePublished by the University of the Michigan press, the book is a surprising discovery of the Roman habit of bathing in the public in the context of cultural and social history. While the ancient writers gave little importance to bathing as a matter of literary interest, Fagan gives the archaeological >>>
- A synopsis of c. behan mccullagh's, "bias in historical description, interpretation book review exampleMcCullagh in the article argues that historical bias matters, and it should be eradicated. In the article, McCullagh argues that historical bias matters, and it should be eradicated.
- Book review on can asians thinkIn the initial chapters of the book, the author of the book poses the question of the ability of Asians to think. On matters regarding my support for this idea, I agree with the author in claiming that the east is in a slumber since most of the technologies applied >>>
- Example of citizens of zion: social origins of camp meeting revivalism by ellen eslinger book reviewA specific piece of evidence the author uses is Kentucky family structure that makes part of the society, as well as the prevailing local politics in the area that influenced development. A specific piece of evidence the author uses is the culture shock and changes that characterized the region.
- Autobiographical book "a child called it”Referred to by his mother as an "it", he is made to sleep in the basement where it is extremely cold. A "face-to-face comprehensive assessment" is appropriate for "Dave Pelzer" since he is not really willing to tell the whole story especially if his mother will eventually be held accountable >>>
- Modern middle east and northern africa book review samplesIn these developments there were introduction of technology and in the empires as seen in the Ottoman Empire where the first telegram was introduced in the 1847. This allowed the Christians to be more associated with the development of the economy as opposed to the Muslims.
- Free nicholas orme medieval schools book review exampleAt some levels this happened to be unavoidable, specifically in the times when the methods of production were primitive and in the frames of the productivity ofLabor they were extremely low; concerning the precious labor resources in the years of formal schooling that were nonsensical to the points of absurdity. >>>
- Mary queen of scots book review examplesThe historical context of the trial and eventual execution of Mary, queen of Scots is of quite significant for those who take interest in English history and particularly for them who want to know about what happened in the discourse of history when the Holy Roman Catholic Church split into >>>
- The principles for speaking well in rudolph giuliani’s leadership book essay sampleGiuliani's book depicted the principles and beliefs that the former mayor utilized in making his decisions; it described the people and happenings in his life that have influenced and braced him to face, understand, and defeat obstacles in his career and personal life. This should not be the speech planning >>>
️📚 Books Writing Prompts for StudentsCouldn’t find the fitting topic?
We can write a top-quality work that fits your requirements and the deadline!
️💪 Books Ideas to Help Students With Writing
- Example of book review on the upside down kingdomThis chapter focuses on the state of the Hebrew religion and its innate conservatism and resistance to change before the coming of Christ. In this chapter, Kraybill focuses extensively on the philosophical question whether Jesus is really the bread of life and how we approach this strong statement with faith >>>
- A book review of zora neale hurston’s, their eyes were watching godJust as Adam and Eve were tempted with curiosity to eat the forbidden fruit, Hurston alludes to the apple as the temptation that lead to the tainting of her innocence in the North; that was once preserved for her in her plentiful land. Hurston deliberately compares her father's cynicism and >>>
- Greed is an important theme found in most books plays poems etcIn the play The Crucible, written by Arthur Miller, there are multiple different types of greed encountered throughout the play; greed, and greed in vengeance. Abigail Williams was also another person to demonstrate a great amount of greed in the story.
- Edgar allan poe’s description of the topic of vengeance as illustrated in his book, the cask of amontilladoThe use of dramatic irony is implemented at the end of the story, Fortunato says to Montressor," Will not [Lady Fortunato and the rest] be awaiting us at the palazzo? Certainly, the use of irony contributes to the shaping of the mood throughout the story, as well as the congenial >>>
- Understanding the meaning of the books mentioned in harper lee’s "to kill a mockingbird”Apart from the obvious theme of growing up that is apparent in both Tarzan and To Kill a Mockingbird, there is the theme of a different appearance, ironically in Tarzan it is the white skin and in To Kill a Mockingbird it is the black skin, which drives a wedge >>>
- Debates over banning the book to kill a mockingbird by harper leeMany also argue that the issue of rape is not a suitable topic for children to read about, yet kids in today's society have access to the internet, which can let them read anything they want to. The stereotype of impoverished woman being liars and victims of abuse is not >>>
- Overview of the role of boo radley as described by harper lee in his book, to kill a mockingbirdFor example, when Jem first met Dill "Jem gave a reasonable description of Boo: Boo was 6 1/2 feet tall...dined on all the raw squirrels and cats he could catch...you could never wash the blood off...there was a large scar that ran across his face...his eyes popped and he drooled >>>
- The grapes of wrath book reportIt begins on the Joad family farm as they prepare to head to California before the conditions of the dust bowl get worse. He decided to go up and surprise the family with a visit, and they told him they were going to California.
- Upton sinclair, jr’s, view of struggle as depicted in his book, the jungleNot once in The Jungle by Upton Sinclair does the author reference the title in the text, but the meaning of it is grounded deep in the writing. The picture that Sinclair paints with these words is not one typical of a city life; instead, it reveals the true savagery >>>
- Book review of upton sinclair, jr’s, the jungleIt is the well-established system of capitalism in the United States that form the "underworld" in the novel, in that it undermines the less wealthy members of the population by handing affluence to those who are already rich, leading to immense suffering and exploitation in a world of appalling conditions >>>
- Example of book review on bibliographic entryIn the book, the author shows on specific examples how the new "tools of the mind" throughout the history change the route of our neural connections."Is Google making us stupid?" was one of the first questions of Carr, followed by a book with an attempt to explain the impact of >>>
- Internet and booksThe internet has made it possible for us to acquire answers for almost all of the questions that we ask, and has alleviated the access to information to almost every topic imaginable. As exemplified by blogs, in which anyone can post their opinions and views on a topic, the internet >>>
- Good example of level of educations where the electronic books can be used research paperThe electronic books have changed the overall view of reading and at the same time, they have increased the level of reading and opportunities associated. Since the electronic books concept is a new phenomena Understanding the overall impact of technology on the field of academic study becomes very important this >>>
- Reading a book vs listening to an audio book essayMore and more are beginning to use a source of recorded audio books to listen to on the go. When it comes to actually reading a book, many find it very difficult to take on another task, but seem to finish the book at a shorter amount of time than >>>
- Book report: camp rock stage frightThey said that she only uses him for popularity and he knows that it was not the truth. Even though it is not yet finished because there is still a book after it, I am satisfied with the ending of the story that the main character was back to being >>>
- Free book review about the new jim crow essayThe New Jim Crow is a book written by Michelle Alexander that gives a brief history of the past caste systems that have troubled African-Americans and suggests that currently there is a different caste system. In general, Michelle is trying to describe that racism still exists because of the laws >>>
- Sample book review on police and societyThis paper will highlight the role of the police department and will also discuss the Impact of the police department on the society. Bayley, D.H.
- Free book review on origins of criminal behavior: biological factorsIn this chapter, the author engages the readers in the exploration of the genetic and biological aspects of criminal behavior. As we read along, we are familiarized with the risk factors of the environment and how they play a role in criminal behavior of an individual.
- Good example of blood meridian or the evening redness in the west book reviewAt the crossing of Yuma in Arizona in actual history and in the novel is where almost all of the Glanton Gang is murdered by the Indians. Blood Meridian is a story of a 'Kid' who is a loner and who is born in a lawless America in the 1830s >>>
- Example of book review on the zodiac killer: aka the silenced badgeThe actual topic of the book is The Zodiac Killer: Cover-Up: The Silenced Badge. Included in the book are the specific people who were the masterminds behind the act of concealing the Zodiac despite the evidence that led to him.
- Criminal law: critical reaction to themesin shadd marunas book book review sampleIt has opened a range of avenues in the study of criminal careers, and has become an essential study in order to know how psychological prospects can affect and contribute towards the study of -offender's lives. On the contrary, to a certain extent, many of us spread cultural pessimism considering >>>
- Pride and prejudice book report2) One of the themes in Pride and Prejudice is what a hasty first impression and judgment can mislead to. The last reason I think Pride and Prejudice is considered to be a classic is because of the lively characters that play a great role in the book.
- Book review on organizationThus, the novel is the prefect appetizer for all suspense lovers who are on a lookout for a mystery that is fresh in ideas and innovative in the writing style. The author is flamboyant in his writing style and has not forgotten to use all the small nuances that make >>>
- Review on the joseph conrad’s book "the heart of darkness”He was able to survive the dangers of the jungle and the experiences that go hand in hand, this made him a leader in different villages to which he had subjected them, although he himself was a slave of the jungle. As I mentioned earlier when Kurtz arrived in the >>>
- The book things fall apartBeat! Drums! share connections between the symbolism of the drums, the effect of the drums, and the reference about the churches. Overall, the drums in the poem represent the white men in the book.
- Example of the education of little tree book reviewThe fact that the novel is written in the form of a life account brings to the fore the significance of simple livelihood, the devotion to nature as well as the importance of tradition. The Education of Little Tree.
- A review of the book 'badshah namder' by humayun ahmedIn the preface of the book the writer Humayun says that even he does not know the actual reason of writing about the history of Bengal's ruler 'Humayun'. Most of the events take place when the Protagonist of the novel, Humayun was the emperor of Delhi from the year 1530 >>>
- Nature of knowledge and books in umberto eco’s the name of the roseThroughout the novel there are constant questions on the subject of knowledge acquisition, the nature of truth, and the process of knowledge preservation. The novel tackles the relationship between the clergy, and the dissemination of knowledge through education and books.
- John hammond as portrayed in the film and the book essay sampleHammond's character changes severely from the novel to the film and has a major impact on the overall story. This is also a definite contrast to the quest to play God that occurs in the novel.
- Analysis of the book "the heart of darkness” by joseph conradIn this next essay it will be expose an analysis of the book "The Heart of Darkness" by Joseph Conrad, which include the situation that the Europeans had to fight and overcome the situations that they found while they start to explore those territories while the inhabitants of those lands >>>
- Good book review about literary analysisEvidence of the behavior of the girl is illustrated by the response of the girl when the mother questions her about her singing of Benna, Antiguan folk song. As regards the foregoing, the theme of the novel is the dispute between a mother and her daughter.
- "heart of darkness” by conrad as one of the best 100 booksHeart of Darkness, one of the best 100 best books, throws the light on the fierce and brutal imperialistic run of the European over the weaker nations like Congo. The themes used as a part of the novel are: of evil, of imperialism, of absence of self-restraint, of alienation, of >>>
- Book thief personal responseThe Book Thief is a book about having the courage to stand up for what you believe in and do what you believe to be the right thing. Hans, Liesel's foster father, is one of the last people in the town he lives in who to join the Nazi party.
- Ralph ellison’s portrayal of brutality as illustrated in his book, invisible manNorton, a rich white founder of the college, the story of his incestuous acts and wrongdoings, the narrator become highly embarrassed, and worried about the reputation of the black man as a whole. This reaction reveals that the invisible man is worried about the reputation of black men; he is >>>
- Example of book review on the known world by edward p jonesQuoting the book, "Whenever people in that part of the world asked Patterson about the wonders of America, the possibilities and the hope of America, Patterson would say that it was a good and fine place but all the Americans were running it into the ground and that it would >>>
- Good a book review & analytical critique book review exampleIn the most traditional of African cultures, the duties of a woman's role in society was never deemed as capricious, much less being awarded the honorary title of representation of an ideology known as 'feminism.' Yet, the memoir-enriched fictional novel, "So Long a Letter," by Mariama Ba inspired much hope >>>
- Book review on the book thiefThe story of the book starts with a unique narrator which is death in the novel, and it tells the story of Liesel Meminger, a young German girl who lives in the Molching with Hans. The author has presented an account of the destitutions that the Jews used to face >>>
- Sample book review on the adventures of huckleberry finn by mark twainHemingway was referring to the broadest aspect of the impact of the Twain's novel: its democracy and humanity, its versatility, and a new language for literature, simple and as close to the spoken language. The time when Mark Twain was working on the novel "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" was >>>
- Christoph a. hafner and rodney h. jones's book digital literacy: a study of chapter eightInstead they define culture as what people participate in, which I think is a much better way of classifying groups of people online. I work at a golf course and get to see hundreds of people in a week, and what I have noticed is something similar to what Jones >>>
- Double-consciousness in the book "the soul of black folk”They continue to have the highest rates of crime in the country, the highest incarcerations, and the highest number of people with stress related conditions and diseases such as high.blood pressure and diabetes in the country. There is more violence among the African American communities than in other communities in >>>
- The book of eliAssignment Movie Analysis: The Book of Eli Introduction The Book of Eli is a post-apocalyptic world based movie with considerable use of special effects and imaginative visuals. Almost throughout the span of the film, one man named Eli is seen as traveling toward the west coast of the USA from >>>
- The depiction of asian americans in children’s books essayIt is clear that this affected the way Asian Americans were depicted in the books, and it is also clear what challenges Asian Americans had to handle in the American society of the 1970s. In the vast majority of books, Asian Americans are depicted that way.
- Exploring and understanding the forgotten depression: 1921: the crash that cured book review sampleThe author asks the economists and the policy-makers to follow on the similar lines of non-intervention at the times of crisis/recession or depression, thus reducing the extent of damageand the costs borne by the economy and the citizens. He argues that following a laissez-faire approach of the economy is the >>>
- Using love to respond to crisis as depicted in madeleine leangle's book a wrinkle in timeAt first Meg was scared but she fought her fear when she realized that even though she was the weakest person she had the strongest weapon, love."That it has to be me. Love gave Meg the strength to forgive anyone; Meg proved this when she forgave her father though she >>>
- The pit and the pendulum: movie vs. bookThe Pit and the Pendulum is a book written by Edgar Allen Poe in 1842. In the movie, the plot is long, explained well, and a little more interesting than the book.
- Jane austen's book sense and sensibility: how women are treated badlyThe world around her was a sexist combination of the Romantic and the Restoration period. This made a marriage with love and affection seem more desirable for women of the time, because it seemed to the ground for a happy marriage.
- High fidelity: an examination of the book by nick hornbyThe relationship between Robert and Laura is not very well at the moment and Laura falls in love with another man, the neighbour. It is a very new book and I recognized the style of writing.
- Analysis of stanley kowalski’s role in tennesee williams’ book, a streetcar named desireHe does not trust the story Blanche told Stella about the loss of the plantation, this is due to the society he grew up in; the streets are not the place to be gullible. He is disrespectful to the past and current women in his life and is insensitive to >>>
- Book review: gone girlAmy is then forced to live up to Deacon's ideals of a perfect women when he has her stay with him and he restricts what she's eating and tries to get her to be loving and affectionate with him. While he pretends to be this loving husband in the beginning >>>
- Nathan englander's book what we talk about when we talk about anne frank: the reunionWritten from the perspective of the husband, the story shows how the author, who thinks himself as the most liberal person in the room, he quickly finds out that even with his carefree mindset, he is very much alike with his wife's guests. However, as the plot of the story >>>
- Evaluate a film or a bookWe may consider the problem here that with a girl who is still in the age of teenager, living in a situation when she has to leave all her friends and her life in Phoenix and has to move to a new place where she does not know any body >>>
- A review of james dashener's book,the maze runnerThe maze is a symbol of a barrier or an obstacle. The Griever Hole: The Griever hole is a symbol of hope.
- Why modern horror books are highly valuedLike a lot of other genres, the author attempts to draw the reader in, but in horror there is an intense feeling wickedness and suspense that leaves Goosebumps on the reader. A horror story should allow the reader to experience the story themselves and face the evil part of themselves.
- Advanced pharmacology book: pharmacology for the primary care provider by marilyn winterton edmunds and maren stewart mayhew 4th editionModule Essential components of patient provider relationship Patient-provider relationship is the keystone in providing care to the patient. Extensive study is available that guides a medical health provider about how to interact with the patient.describes that the doctor-patient relationship has gained.philosophical, sociological and literary attention since the time of Hippocrates, >>>
- Comparison: the gospel of mark and the book of geoffrey chaucer’s canterbury tales essayThe concerns about love and loyalty raised in the book of Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales are more congruent with love and loyalty as written in the gospel of Mark. Consequently, the love explained in the book of Mark is the ultimate love that makes people volunteers of even their own >>>
- Book analysis: beowulfOne of the most fascinating things about the story of Beowulf is the way it is fractioned. Beowulf is one of the most intriguing characters in the story.
- Domination in the book "animal farm” essayThis discussion highlights some of the factors that influenced the social life of the animals within the farm. The leader applied the concept of propaganda to instil fear amongst the animals.
- Book analysis: romeo and julietIn the play "Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare, the last scene with Romeo and Paris at the Capulet's graveyard is very important and symbolic of many things in the book. Romeo is not saying that he loves Paris and the Capulet's as people.
- Flattering dedication in the first book english literature essayPatrick Cheney wrote:'In choosing to translate Lucan, Marlowe was making a public statement about the political and ideological investments of Elizabethan England, about the idolization of epic, and its concomitant idolization of Tudor centralizing power, and about the epic conception of laureateship.'Marlowe's plays had the power themselves to reveal the >>>
- Importance of food and kitchen in books english literature essayTwo novels "Kitchen" and "Like Water for Chocolate" have lots of thing in the book in common, they both share the theme of love, and one of the big similarities is symbols, in both books the kitchen is seen as a center of emotions for both protagonists for both books. >>>
- Book report on george orwell's animal farmThe book is a parable of the utopian roots of the Russian Revolution and the totalitarian state that followed. What is the setting of this story and how does it contribute to the novel as a whole?
- The use of wrongful information as demonstrated by george orwell in his book, animal farmThe pigs then ask the animals to move all the apples as well as the milk to the harness room to store for the pigs. Because of this request the animals begin to ask questions of why the pigs have kept all the food to themselves.
- Book thief & macbeth comparison essay sampleInstead of Macbeth waiting for these good fortunes to come to him, Macbeth becomes ambitious and starts to toy around with the idea of killing the king thinking it will bring happiness to him and his wife. Malcolm was the son of Duncan and is driven by spite when he >>>
- Example of book review on the postal ageThe Postal Age, a book written by David Henkin and published in 2006, gives a historical account of the revolutionary changes in communication borne by the establishment of postal services in the United States. One of the central ideas in the book, The Postal Age, is the fact that spread >>>
- Book review: human communication as narrationIn presenting the main points of his narrative theory over several chapters, Fisher explains that humans experience and understand life as a series of ongoing narratives, and that these stories are symbolic interpretations of "aspects of the world that [are] historically and culturally grounded and shaped by humanpersonality". In conceptualizing >>>
- Electronics and communication engineering (ece) syllabus book r07INTRODUCTION: In view of the growing importance of English as a tool for global communication and the consequent emphasis on training students to acquire communicative competence, the syllabus has been designed to develop linguistic and communicative competence of Engineering students. ECE JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD T 0 ENGINEERING DRAWING >>>
- Good book review about always on: language in an online and mobile worldNew York: Oxford"Language in an Online and Mobile World" by Naomi Baron is a thought-provoking book on the way that language changes in the online and mobile world. At the end of the book, we may have a different perspective of how the online and mobile world affects language in >>>
- Book report on chris matthews’ "hardball” essay sampleIn his book "Hardball", Matthews asserts that the game of politics to be one more of subtle nuances and individual technique than a matter simply of luck or formula, as many people are inclined to believe. And perhaps most importantly, he must be willing to compromise, to work with delegates >>>
- Example of intercultural communication book reportThe ten principals of intercultural communication that Kylukanov uses to explain intercultural relations include; punctuation principle, uncertainty principle, performativity principle, ositionality principle, commensurabilty principle, the continuum principle, the pendulum principle, transaction principle, the synergy principle and sustainability principle. The Transaction Principle states resolving of intercultural tensions as a way of >>>
- E-books – pros and consMoreover, e-readers are extremely portable; instead of having to choose which book to take with you to read on the train, or having to narrow your choice to three or four books to fit into your holiday suitcase, you can have the delightful experience of carrying hundreds on your e-reader. >>>
- Example of book review on billy grahamThe focus is on meeting the needs of the people in the pews, as well as the people who no longer feel attracted to the traditional church. Because preaching the gospel requires the surrender of the self, and because it is such an important task for the populating of God's >>>
- Book review on the tipping point and freakonomicsFirst there is the "Law of the Few," where most of the work is performed by fewer people: connectors, who provide a linking experience between people of the world, and connect people socially; salesmen, who persuade people to believe what they say, and so on. Levitt and Dubner, the book's >>>
- Book review on smarthinkings e-structor response formThe thesis statement: States the writer's most important or significant pointPresents the reasons or evidence that support the claimUsually, the thesis statement is the final sentence of the introduction and should do these three things:1. For more help with thesis development, check out this page in the Smarthinking Writer's Handbook: >>>
- Essay on the no asshole rule bookAnother interesting part in this topic is about the topic concerns the explanation of the stupid behavior calculator used to discover jerks in workplace. The most influential positive stimulation about the topic on assholes in workplace concerns the elimination of jerks in the society since they contribute nothing in the >>>
- Free book review on weber's protestant ethic and spirit of capitalismFrom the text, it is observed that the development of capitalism was massively affected by the emergence of Puritan ethics and ideas. The core religions covered in this context include the China religion comprising of the Taoism and Confucianism, the Indian religion comprising of the Hinduism and Buddhism sociology as >>>
- Book review on the tipping point book reviewMalcolm Gladwell's book The Tipping Point discusses societal change in the form of a 'tipping point,' wherein social factors and memes coalesce into a large, substantial change that alters the way society or economics works. Finally, Gladwell describes the power of context, where the environment is what determines people's behavior >>>
- The idea of persistent poverty book reviewThe idea of persistent poverty is a pervasive one, and its context in the plantation economy is important to understand if these aspects are to be applied to one's own concept of the economy. In George Beckford's 1972 book Persistent Poverty: Underdevelopment in Plantation Economies of the Third World, he >>>
- Overall assessment of the book critical thinking sampleAs Chapter 3 provided the basic framework for understanding the two principles needed to shape the readers' points of views, then, its relevance could be seen in terms of recognizing the information that would most provoke or catch the attention of readers at the beginning of one's writing: the topic >>>
- Globalization and its discontents - book summary book review sampleThe Nobel Laureate Columbia University Economics Profe.ssor, who served from 1995 to 1997 under US President Bill Clinton as the Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers, and then from 1997 to 2000 as the Vice President and Chief Economist at the World Bank, debates in detail, the effect that >>>
- Book review on democracy in america by alexis de tocquevilleAlexis de Tocqueville is regarded amongst the first thinkers of the 19th century that challenged the existing historical account about the founding of America. At the same time, the citizens celebrated the" founding fathers" since they believed they contributed towards the development of the Americans' culture and way of life.
- Paper book review sampleThe governments reserve the right to monitor the legal outlook of the industry, but they do not have the right and authority to control the means of production in the community. The cycle of corruption is going on in the veil of the capitalism.
- The book alice’s adventures in wonderland essayThis story stands out because of the whimsical style of writing and engaging story line along with the complexity of the character development and alternate interpretations of the many symbolic happenings within the novel. Near the resolution of the story, Alice has an epiphany and notices that it is not >>>
- Evaluation and critique book review example6 On the course of the section, Stanford tries to answer the question: "How do I reckon?"7 The author puts forward the idea that there is actually a pattern in our spiritual development. It is the secret to spiritual growth and with that in mind, we will definitely develop in >>>
- Book review on parts i and iiErikson devoted his life ever since in the studies of psychological development, of the formation and development of one's personality and taught in Harvard and Berkley. The structure of the book is such that an analytical insight is given to the development of one's personality and character in psychological terms.
- The great gatsby book review sampleGatsby is distressed and worried at the fact that it's impossible to win back the heart of Daisy. Throughout the novel, Nick tries to remind himself about the hope in Gatsby as he suggests that he had experienced the renewal of absolute faith in Gatsby during the past.
- E-book versus p-book critical thinking sampleThe financial page of the New Yorker has played the role of bringing to the table a very interesting article by writer James Surowiecki. The author provides a very informative and research based argument on the relevance of physical books in today's world where e books seem to be the >>>
- Example of essay on should there be boys' books and girls' booksLooking back at some of the more influential and well-known childrens' books throughout the history of literature, the unnecessary nature of the "boys' books" and "girls' books" labels is made all the more clear. Even high fantasy is something that appeals to both boys and girls; The Book of Wonder's >>>
- Craven books issuesAt first, the new system was expected to and should provide great time, effort and savings for the company to achieved the company's objective but upon implementation of the new systems, the company's expectation has not been achieve and even worst, it weakens the competitiveness of the company and the >>>
- Free equality book review exampleIn the book, Alexander argues that there is no difference between the days of Jim Crow and the current mass incarceration of black men in the US. According to Alexander, freedom in modern American is not in the same scale for all members of the society.
- Example of colonial encounters in the age of high imperialism book reviewAccording to Cook this created a more synchronized mode of handling colonies in this significant era in the global colonization history. Also in his book Cook analyses the role of women in the era of colonization.
- E-books and traditional booksIt is argued that e-books will take the place of paper books in the future; in spite of benefits of e-books people should paper books, since it causes negative results such as physical sickness on human body, being less interactive and being easily copied. Another frequently heard arguments in favour >>>
- A tale of two cities: a book that is worth to readDickens also seems to dislike another man's hair, saying that it was "like the top of a strongly spiked wall than a head of hair, that the best of players at leap-frog might declined him, as the most dangerous man in the world to go over".. In this time, many >>>
- The reflection of fear and hope problem in the book a passage to indiaThe question deals with the emotion of fear and hope and also the roles they play in the novel. Going with the plots of the book, the opening passage of part two has the strongest emotionality and seems to be the climax in the setting.
- The book ”fish” essay sampleThe main principle, a redline of the book is the following statement employees are likely to improve their performance when they are get satisfied with their job, moreover- when they begin to enjoy it. The authors convey another important message: employee conformity and complete compliance are not necessary in terms >>>
- Damned lies and statistics untangling numbers from the media politicians and activists book reviewIn chapter one, the author talks about "the importance of social statistics," where heexplains the sources of statistics, the importance of statistics and how we use statistics. As the statistics mutate, history is taken on, and for the understanding of this mutation, it is necessary to understand the history.
- Review of amy ephron’s book, in a cup of tea with view on the aspects of human naturePhillip was confused with not having Eleanor, going to war, and his arrangment with Rosemary but with no choice in the matter he just went to war. When Phillip arrived home he asked Rosemary to the bedroom and tolled her he was leaving to be with Eleanor.
- Review of the book rich dad, poor dad by robertThe Sukiyaki's style is informal and user friendly, meaning that it is not full of complicated financial Jargon, which is helpful for a person unfamiliar with the business and economical worlds, to easily understand the author's message.2. He also teaches the boys that it is fear and desire/greed that make >>>
- Good book review on namecourseprofessordateProviding the service to others in everyday life is a core value derived from the book. Consequently, the book helps an individual to understand themselves and their reactions when called upon to help others.
- Book report on the go betweenHis reputation as a writer was established with the publication of the trilogy of novels, The Shrimp and the Anemone, The Sixth Heaven, and Eustace and Hilda. The author uses double narrative, the young Leo's actions told by the older Leo, and it shows us how it has affected his >>>
- Hiroshima- book reportThe setting of this book is in Hiroshima, Japan during the bombing and after the bombing. John Hersey wrote this book to tell what these six people were doing when the bomb hit, how they survived, what their reaction was to the damage and the aftermath of their lives.
📝 Titles and Books Topic Ideas to Make Your Papers Stand Out
️🌟 The Most Comprehensive Collection of Books Ideas
Thanks for your opinion!
Cite this Page
EduFrogs. (2021) 'Books'. 8 November.
EduFrogs. (2021, November 8). Books. Retrieved from https://edufrogs.com/topics-hub/books-essay-topics/
EduFrogs. 2021. "Books." November 8, 2021. https://edufrogs.com/topics-hub/books-essay-topics/.
1. EduFrogs. "Books." November 8, 2021. https://edufrogs.com/topics-hub/books-essay-topics/.
EduFrogs. "Books." November 8, 2021. https://edufrogs.com/topics-hub/books-essay-topics/.
"Books." EduFrogs, 8 Nov. 2021, edufrogs.com/topics-hub/books-essay-topics/.